We spent 10 minutes discussing some of the top tech stories with Sean Wright, owner of Cumbria Tech Repair.
STOBART Group is on target to achieve its long-term objectives, the company said in a trading statement ahead of its half-year results next month
- Anger at solar panel tariff cuts
- Shortlist for education awards revealed
- Energy firm to tap into Cumbrian coal reserves
- Keswick to host new digital conference
- 18 month wait for car charging points drags on
- New Marks & Spencer store in Carlisle will create 55 jobs (16 comments)
- Cumbrian restaurant is best in country
Our IT experts David Allen IT Solutions explain how to access Microsoft Office on your Android device.
Our legal experts Baines Wilson discuss the risks and rewards of social media use for businesses.
Business Doctor Peter Fleming, tells us how to find the right answers to solve pressing business issues.
New owners will today take charge at a troubled auction mart plunged into administration amid claims of financial irregularities. (6 comments)
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Take a look at our exclusive supplement about the work The Edge has been doing providing training across Cumbria.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.
BBC News business headlines
- Carlisle beauty therapist in running for regional award
- Cumbrian phone app project set to create 50 jobs
- Stobart Air shortlisted for cash to set up services from Carlisle
- West Cumbrian hotel shortlisted as one of hospitality industry's best employers
- Nuclear power plant grid links to be opened to public scrutiny
- ‘Parking rethink needed to encourage shoppers into towns’
- Decades of work for Cumbrian experts at Fukushima
- Sainsbury's on look-out for small store sites across Cumbria
- Government must help boost apprenticeships, says Cumbrian MP
- Carlisle clothing company expands into bigger premises
- Labour leadership candidate addresses supporters in Carlisle
- Woman taken to hospital following crash on the M6
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (16 comments)
- Jail term for drugs courier caught near Carlisle
- Bee eater chicks expected to draw big crowd to quarry nesting site
- Man who struggled to cope with losing his hair killed himself - inquest
- Carlisle man who escaped from police custody at hospital jailed
- Eviction notices served at two travellers’ camps
- Vandals may have put end to racing on speedway track this year
- Saved Silloth Carnival ready to entertain