Counsellor and personal development trainer Helen Watson brings us her five top tips to revitalise your business using positive thinking.
A decision on whether the American-led consortium that operates Sellafield will continue to run the nuclear plant will be made in September, says the body which is overseeing the clean-up of the site.
- £7m construction skills centre opening in west Cumbria
- Penrith business growth crisis 'can be an opportunity' (1 comment)
- Stobart Group backing for jockey insurance scheme
- Best #cumbriahour tweets - online success stories
- Man who ran cement company while bankrupt disqualified by Carlisle court
- Stars of Business award winners revealed
- Carlisle's Northern Developments starts student housing build on old Tyne-Tees site
- Port of Workington floats idea for major shipping deal (1 comment)
The boss of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority has spoken out about the slow progress of the clean-up operation at Sellafield.
- Planners wait to see what turbines rules change will mean to Cumbria
- Probe into Sellafield chemical blunder
- Sellafield fined £700,000 for dumping radioactive waste
- Sellafield's Mox plant cost taxpayers £2.2bn (19 comments)
- Chris has a strategy as new director for NNL
- Linkstart scheme celebrates 18th birthday