2015 is set to be big for Microsoft with the announcement that Windows 10 will be launched later this year.
In-Cumbria rounds up Cumbria’s most read Cumbrian news stories this week.
Cumbrian businesses were given a masterclass yesterday from the man who has headed-up a World Cup legacy campaign and the most lucrative Red Nose Day ever.
A Cumbrian managing director says that his ‘baptism of fire’ during the recession has made his company stronger as it enters a golden age in its history.
Technology developed in Cumbria is being hailed as revolutionary and has been a 'vital' part of the Fukushima clean-up.
- NMP's Sellafield contract will be terminated
- Plea to keep power lines off ‘priceless’ landscape
- Innovus and Sellafield team up ahead of ‘golden period’ in Cumbrian business
- Millions invested in crowd-funded renewables scheme
- Cumbrian firm pulls off major coup
- Cash pledge for new Cumbrian nuclear power plant
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.