Our Business of the Month for July is Baines Wilson. As well as giving an insight into turnover and growth plans, the firm identified its most influential Cumbrian business leader.
Carlisle businesses are to be given access to a £40m fund which gives firms £3,000 vouchers to spend on superfast broadband connections.
- Former floating nightclub set to leave Barrow for Denmark
- New £1.9m plan to reduce traffic on west Cumbria's roads
- Were you named in the 200 Greatest Cumbrians?
- ‘Join the credit union’ says Archbishop
- Movers and shakers in Cumbrian business
- Hollywood talent flocking to Cumbria
- Troubled K Village outlet finally bought
- New premises for booming Carlisle business
What has George Osborne got in store for us in next week's Emergency Budget? We have some predictions In association with Dodd & Co Accountants
In association with Dodd & Co Accountants
Business Doctor Peter Fleming, tells us how to use our time more wisely and avoid the business owners trap.
British Skiing gold medalist Chemmy Alcott is set to host an exclusive lunch and gin tasting event in Cumbria next month.
Our legal experts Baines Wilson discuss what options are open to a landlord where the tenant of a commercial property has allowed the property to fall into disrepair.
Our IT experts David Allen It Solutions discuss the cloud and how to plan for your business data being transferred.
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.