A social enterprise and a public relations company are the winners of our Business Boost competition.
- On-street car parking charges will ‘kill’ Lake District town
- Walney windfarm extenstion to create hundreds of jobs
- Digby Jones backs Premier Inn protesters
- New laws to fight ‘darker side of capitalism’
- Cumbrian guest house shortlisted for national award
- GSK looks to strengthen with multi-billion pound deal
THE largest shipment of nuclear waste being sent from Cumbria to Japan has been delivered.
Traders from across Cumbria are united in their objection to proposals to bring in parking charges in 11 key towns and cities.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.