What’s your new year resolution?
Last updated at 13:03, Friday, 28 December 2012
As we hurtle towards the new year and put the excesses of Christmas behind us, thoughts often turn to the upcoming 12 months. The Times & Star asks people from across West Cumbria for their new year resolutions.
Tell us what yours is below!
First published at 12:59, Friday, 28 December 2012
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Have your say
my resolution is to stop the government plan to turn Cumbria into a nuclear sacrifice zone.1. Stop Moorcide
2. Stop geological dumpLove life!
Make your comment
- Russell Brand challenged to meet Barrow Trident workers
- BAE boss bullish about yard's future
- New jobs as Cumbrian firm builds device to harness wave power
- Skills gap not down to salary concerns
- Live computer hacking to feature at conference
- £16m cash injection for Lakeland
- David Cameron: 'Cumbria leading the way'
- New event will showcase cutting-edge robotics tech
- Leisure firm merger means big plans for Cumbria
- Eamonn Holmes and Sky News broadcasting live from Carlisle
- Hotel's new owners to bring Chinese tourists to Cumbria
- John Lewis gets online sales boost
- New managing director for Penrith-based PFK
- Work to start next week on first phase of Ulverston drugs giant’s £350m development (4 comments)
- £3.5m grant for M-Sport after controversial plans approved (1 comment)
- New backer offers Carlisle United cash lifeline (13 comments)
- Elected mayor for Cumbria campaign launched
- Keith Lemon, escaped monkeys and speedy sheep: Cumbria's quirkiest news stories in 2014
- Cumbrian schools contest to find leaders of tomorrow
- Cumbrian appointed NW Institute of Directors chairman
- ‘Magnificent’ students earn surprise plaudits
- Firm celebrating success of trainee degree scheme
- Learn about how media giant moved to the north
- Strong show of ewes helped trading at mart exceed expectations
- Leading Cumbria export firm tells public story of its success