Two charged following Ulverston street attack
Last updated at 08:40, Monday, 26 August 2013
TWO men have been charged with robbery following a street attack in Ulverston.
Jake David Anderson, 20, and David Paul McKevitt, 23, both of Ulverston have been charged after an alleged attack on an 18-year-old and 19-year-old in Victoria Road at 11.30pm on Friday.
Police said the pair attacked the teenagers and made off towards Ulverston town centre with a number of items.
The pair are due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court on September 10 charged with robbery.
First published at 10:22, Saturday, 24 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Jesus its getting more and more like barrow every day
Make your comment
- Cumbrian businesses refute office space claims
- New Balance Cumbria is 'factory of the future'
- The £7 million semi-detached home in Carlisle?
- Carlisle Living Awards: winners revealed
- Movers and shakers in the Cumbrian business world
- Chef to hold masterclasses for food business start-ups
- Foreign visitors to Lake District on the rise
- Cumbrian village digs its own broadband network
- Story Homes submits plan for 190 houses in north Carlisle (44 comments)
- Record occupancy for Cumbria hotel
- New map shows details of proposed power lines route across Cumbria (8 comments)
- SMEs lose out in council spending
- Stobart Group upbeat about latest results
- New shop and restaurant for Carlisle's Lanes shopping centre
- Sixth successive fall for unemployment in Cumbria
- Carlisle Leisure staff vote to back merger
- Support to help Cumbrian businesses grow
- Women's plus-size fashion retailer to open in Workington
- Cumberland Building Society boss stepping down
- Five taken on in Cumbrian company's apprentice scheme