Two charged following Ulverston street attack
Last updated at 08:40, Monday, 26 August 2013
TWO men have been charged with robbery following a street attack in Ulverston.
Jake David Anderson, 20, and David Paul McKevitt, 23, both of Ulverston have been charged after an alleged attack on an 18-year-old and 19-year-old in Victoria Road at 11.30pm on Friday.
Police said the pair attacked the teenagers and made off towards Ulverston town centre with a number of items.
The pair are due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court on September 10 charged with robbery.
First published at 10:22, Saturday, 24 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Jesus its getting more and more like barrow every day
Make your comment
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'
- Second batch of shares to be issued to Carlisle Royal Mail workers
- Meat firm first winner of Cumbria chefs’ prestigious award
- Carlisle security firm takes over west Cumbrian rival
- Cumbria food show organisers find recipe for success
- 51% stake in Carlisle's Eddie Stobart firm to be sold
- Profits up 50 per cent at Carlisle's H&H Group
- Business rates relief of £1,000 for small Cumbrian shops