Two charged following Ulverston street attack
Last updated at 08:40, Monday, 26 August 2013
TWO men have been charged with robbery following a street attack in Ulverston.
Jake David Anderson, 20, and David Paul McKevitt, 23, both of Ulverston have been charged after an alleged attack on an 18-year-old and 19-year-old in Victoria Road at 11.30pm on Friday.
Police said the pair attacked the teenagers and made off towards Ulverston town centre with a number of items.
The pair are due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court on September 10 charged with robbery.
First published at 10:22, Saturday, 24 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Jesus its getting more and more like barrow every day
Make your comment
- Campaigners lose battle to save St Bees School (23 comments)
- BBC turns spotlight on Cumbria
- Sale of Blencathra mountain to community group agreed
- Record profits posted for Carr's Group
- ‘Once in generation’ chance to question future MP
- Cumbrian firm Story completes £6.5m Hitachi contract
- Waste group spending £1.5m to get greener
- Vice chancellor's warning over Cumbria's skills gap time bomb
- Huge social media boost for Cumbrian tourist industry
- Firm's expansion hit by skills shortage
- Cutting-edge tech to transform seafarers’ lives
- The Budget at a glance
- Is the 2015 Budget good news for Cumbria?
- ‘Get ready to make most of £20bn opportunities’
- Tour of Britain routes through Cumbria revealed
- Digital high street workshops for Cumbrian retailers
- One in three Cumbrian pubs struggling to survive
- Top stores stocking Lakes Distillery whisky
- £5m plan to redevelop car park site in Carlisle set to create 50 jobs
- Strike ballot at Tata Steel over pension move
- Not in UK’s interest to stay in unreformed EU, says ex-CBI boss
- Bus firm Stagecoach increasing fares across Cumbria (43 comments)
- Record number of Cumbria start-ups last year