Two charged following Ulverston street attack
Last updated at 08:40, Monday, 26 August 2013
TWO men have been charged with robbery following a street attack in Ulverston.
Jake David Anderson, 20, and David Paul McKevitt, 23, both of Ulverston have been charged after an alleged attack on an 18-year-old and 19-year-old in Victoria Road at 11.30pm on Friday.
Police said the pair attacked the teenagers and made off towards Ulverston town centre with a number of items.
The pair are due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court on September 10 charged with robbery.
First published at 10:22, Saturday, 24 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Jesus its getting more and more like barrow every day
Make your comment
- Cheaper fuel bills – thanks to mines (3 comments)
- Barrow’s McBride completes £170m refinance
- Carr’s Milling buys engineering firm for £2.75m
- Uncle Joe's MD: Cumbrian businesses could make a mint in Japan
- Ast Signs creates 19 extra jobs and targets triple turnover
- Deal to buy Carlisle food testing firm complete
- Cumbrian apprentices make national final
- Firms hear how to benefit from £300m project
- Investment to make west Cumbria greener
- Five reasons to embrace apprenticeships
- Free Wi-Fi could come to Ulverston if trial is a success (5 comments)
- Masterplan to give Cumbria massive economic growth
- Pint-size Warrior is set to pack a punch for Ulverston brewery
- Cumbrian bakery makes more than ONE MILLION hot cross buns
- News & Star shortlisted for daily newspaper of the year award
- New beer marks Settle-Carlisle line anniversary
- Lighting firm’s success is beacon, says trade boss
- Preferred bidder for £1.4 billion Sellafield project
- Chippy owner celebrates milestone since expansion