Two charged following Ulverston street attack
Last updated at 08:40, Monday, 26 August 2013
TWO men have been charged with robbery following a street attack in Ulverston.
Jake David Anderson, 20, and David Paul McKevitt, 23, both of Ulverston have been charged after an alleged attack on an 18-year-old and 19-year-old in Victoria Road at 11.30pm on Friday.
Police said the pair attacked the teenagers and made off towards Ulverston town centre with a number of items.
The pair are due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court on September 10 charged with robbery.
First published at 10:22, Saturday, 24 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Jesus its getting more and more like barrow every day
Make your comment
- Cranstons win five golds in national awards
- MP calls for business rate cut
- Sentamu opens new business interaction centre
- Lamont Pridmore named as best in UK
- National Nuclear Laboratory wins major Dounreay contract
- South Lakeland economic boost plan
- Nearly 100 firms to take part in Growth Hub exhibition
- Latest In-Cumbria Newsletter
- NMP WILL clean-up Sellafield for next five years
- Vote for Carlisle's best Christmas shop window
- Top award for caravan site near Carlisle
- New Barrow media hub set to offer expert help to businesses
- Carlisle's business rates prevent us opening permanent shop, says baker
- Sellafield bosses grilled by MPs
- Deadline looming for Cumbrian firms to apply for growth cash
- Manufacturing is focus for Barrow meeting’s speakers