Two charged following Ulverston street attack
Last updated at 08:40, Monday, 26 August 2013
TWO men have been charged with robbery following a street attack in Ulverston.
Jake David Anderson, 20, and David Paul McKevitt, 23, both of Ulverston have been charged after an alleged attack on an 18-year-old and 19-year-old in Victoria Road at 11.30pm on Friday.
Police said the pair attacked the teenagers and made off towards Ulverston town centre with a number of items.
The pair are due to appear before Furness Magistrates' Court on September 10 charged with robbery.
First published at 10:22, Saturday, 24 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Jesus its getting more and more like barrow every day
Make your comment
- Fracking protection for Lake District National Park unless 'exceptional circumstances' (1 comment)
- Brewery expands to meet demand
- First Moorside contract put out to tender
- Glaxo group could be broken up in future
- Double jobs boost in Carlisle
- Sellafield chimney removal will take years
- FSB outlines opposition to parking fees
- Cumbria’s £3bn grid connection: everything you need to know
- Cumbria's top tweeters give their social media tips
- £27m Government deal to create 2,000 jobs
- More people than ever before now working in Cumbria
- Mixed response for Lake District's fracking protection
- North Cumbrian brewery goes into administration
- Prospects looking good for young Ulverston salon owner
- Carlisle card shop best independent in north and Northern Ireland
- New Cumbrian brewery already needing to expand
- Cumbrian businesses need to 'control voice in their head'