Sellafield denies rumours over bosses’ fate
Published at 16:15, Monday, 18 February 2013
SPECULATION that two Sellafield top bosses are on their way out has been refuted.
Todd Wright, managing director, and George Beveridge, one of his three deputies, are not leaving the West Cumbrian site – according to Nuclear Management Partners, the consortium which runs Sellafield.
Speculation arose in the national media after the government’s Public Accounts Committee reported taxpayers were not getting value for money as a result of Sellafield’s spiralling costs.
An NMP spokesman said: “Todd Wright is here doing a job as he has done for five years, he’s leading the site and any rumours that he’s going are merely speculation. Neither is there any truth in the speculation that George Beveridge is leaving.”
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'
- Apprentices and supervisors tackle challenges
- School teams heading to the Top of the Form
- Social media creates major buzz for business showcase
- Bank’s experts offer hot tips so firms can cut energy bills
- Teachers get a taste of life in gas processing industry
- Spring tips to help business grow
- Unleashing more growth