Police seek air rifle toting teens in Ulverston
Last updated at 16:37, Monday, 29 July 2013
AIR rifle toting youths are being hunted after they damaged property in Ulverston.
Police have launched an investigation after air rifle pellets were fired at the waste water treatment plant in Morecambe Road, Ulverston on July 22.
Staff said they are concerned further damage could affect the way the plant works.
Police would like to speak to two teenagers described as between 14 to 16 and around 5ft 4in to 5ft 6in in height.
One was of slim build wearing a black tracksuit while the other was described as stocky and was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans.
Residents were spotted speaking to the boys.
Anyone with information, or who knows teenagers with access to an air rifle, is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 10:39, Monday, 29 July 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'