New face at Cumberland Building Society
Last updated at 16:49, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
The Cumberland Building Society has appointed David Winton as an additional assistant general manager.
Mr Winton, 50, has previously been employed by Lloyds Banking Group where he held senior executive roles for 15 years.
Latterly, he has been an independent consultant working principally in the financial-services industry with an expertise in share registration.
In total, he has 25 years’ experience in financial services and banking. In his new role he is responsible for the Cumberland’s marketing department.
John Leveson, deputy chief executive, said: “We are delighted to welcome David to our executive team. His management experience and knowledge of the financial industry will be a real asset.”
First published at 16:46, Tuesday, 19 February 2013
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'