Win £100 in business survey
Last updated at 11:04, Monday, 25 February 2013
Don't miss out on the chance to win £100 by taking part in a business recruitment needs survey.
The survey is being carried our on behalf of Cumbrian Newspapers by Intersperience, an independent market research company.
Your participation is entirely voluntary and your identity will remain anonymous. The answers you give will only be used for the purposes of the research; they will not be used to sell or market products to you.
For successfully taking part in the survey, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win £100.
Click here to take part in the survey.
First published at 10:11, Monday, 25 February 2013
Published by http://www.in-cumbria.com
- 2015: the year of the drone
- Cumbrian digital artist working with Disney
- £300m available to businesses in Cumbria
- Film crew gets behind the scenes access to Sellafield for documentary
- Plans revealed for Kendal business hub
- Cumbrian consultancy taken over by national firm
- Cumbrian firms want to stay in European Union
- How to get £3,000 broadband grants for your business
- Cumbrian journalist tells senators FIFA are "low-lifes"
- Living Wage plans will hit tourism and voluntary sectors
- Success sparks recruitment boost at Energy firm
- Plans revealed for new Cumbrian power lines