David McMillan ran away with the circus in 1961, aged just 15. He had no money and no possessions, but he was about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime.
Sellafield has admitted it needs to change in order to help Cumbrian businesses take advantage of opportunities to get involved in work at the site.
- West Cumbria needs to shout about better than London economy
- Work starts to redevelop Carlisle Airport (21 comments)
- National first for Carlisle company
- Cumbria's property price crisis at tipping point
- Milk contracts to come under scrutiny from lawyers
- £5.2m Ulverston flood defence work to start in 2015
Wearable technology is the next big thing according to the experts at David Allen IT, who are on hand to answer your tech questions.
A Cumbrian business has impressed international representatives and is being lauded as an 'outstanding' operation.
There will be a new man in charge of Sellafield from next year.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.