A Cumbria confectioner is fighting off interest from across the country as retailers go mad for its gourmet marshmallows.
- New Ulverston factory set to make ‘significant contribution’
- Organise your life: #CumbriaHour style
- Sellafield awards huge £336m contract
- Lakeland kitchenware predicting rapid growth
- Cumbrian accountant fined £10,000 for making false VAT claim
- Sellafield ploughs £200k into local projects
- Eight global markets already lined up for Lakes Gin
Businesses often think of disaster recovery as simply just having a backup in place for their network server, but does this really suffice as disaster recovery?
Cumbria needs to train its ‘middle ground’ workers in order to halt the nuclear skills shortage.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.