A MAJOR employer in Cumbria has committed £500,000 to help fund community projects.
- Carlisle-based company fined for Langholm factory explosion
- £170k improvements at Penrith Leisure Centre
- Discount chain confirms it is to open on Carlisle retail park
- Former SAS man gives business brain training
- Community projects backed by national firm
- Story Homes manager wins Building Excellence award
- Foreign investment boosts Cumbrian jobs
In-Cumbria has grilled National Grid on plans to connect a proposed nuclear power station in West Cumbria and a number of offshore windfarms to the grid.
Iggesund is to meet with residents this week to expand on its wind turbine plans.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.