Our May Business of the Month is Simplyco, who reveal 30 per cent growth plans and their most influential business leader in Cumbria.
Local residents are concerned about employment opportunities and a lack of sustainable investment from the nuclear build programme, new research has revealed.
- Cumbrian town gears up for Tour of Britain race
- Traders sell out of produce as crowds flock to Ulverston food event
- Delays warning as repair work starts on major west Cumbrian road
- Cumbrian businesses help Lakeland charity
- Further cut in milk price hits Cumbria's dairy farmers
- Food Festival brings over £1.5m to local economy
- Cumbrian finance pro wins national award
Welcome to the first article from in-Cumbria's Business Doctor, Peter Fleming. He looks into how Amazon's tiny average profit means you need to find new ways to compete.
Eden Valley Hospice and Jigsaw, Cumbria’s children’s hospice, stand to benefit from a partnership with Story Homes and its sister business Story Contracting.
In-Cumbria’s charity of the month specialise in ensuring that people receive the best of care for free.
Our legal experts Baines Wilson discuss whether an employer should put a disciplinary process on hold whilst dealing with a grievance.
Windows 10 will be launched this summer, our IT experts David Allen IT discuss what are the benefits of upgrading.
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.