Here at in-Cumbria we are getting into the festive spirit so here is a Christmas quiz just for a bit of fun.
Barrow-based McBride plc has parted company with its CEO Chris Bull with immediate effect.
- Fuel price tumble rivals economic crash
- New HQ bid casts shadow over candle factory jobs
- Urgent business start-up support call
- Big hitters set for Cumbrian version of Question Time
- Councillor criticises 'moronic' rules of Ulverston street market (6 comments)
- Movers and shakers in Cumbrian business
- Innovia CEO David Beeby to retire
- Cumbrian unemployment falls again
- £1.5 million contract up for grabs
The most important five things you need to know about eCommerce, from expert David Wright, operations manager at Etail Systems.
Many businesses close over the Christmas period and have at least a couple of days off so it is important to ask yourself; is your IT safe while you are out of the office?
Cumbria County Council is urging businesses to get in touch to construct a landmark multi-million pound bridge in Carlisle.
Sellafield Ltd and Innovus have revealed plans to team up with the Nuclear Institute to stage an event aimed at bringing together innovative techniques and technologies.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.