Our Business of the Month for July is Baines Wilson. As well as giving an insight into turnover and growth plans, the firm identified its most influential Cumbrian business leader.
A huge solar park containing nearly 50,000 panels is poised to be given the go-ahead – despite hundreds of objections. (1 comment)
- Who's the best boss in Carlisle?
- Trade event brings latest tech to Cumbria
- Celebrity chef enters TV channel in CN Group Business Awards
- Direct Rail Services celebrates 20th anniversary as it continues to grow
- Exclusive: Businesses to access £40m broadband fund
- New £1.9m plan to reduce traffic on west Cumbria's roads (7 comments)
This week we heard from David Martin, who runs Highest Branch as well as managing corporate sales at Lloyd Motors.
Business Doctor Peter Fleming, tells us how to find the right answers to solve pressing business issues.
Cumbria Life magazine featured over 50 businesspeople in its list of 200 Greatest Cumbrians, but did you feature?
Our legal experts Baines Wilson discuss what options are open to a landlord where the tenant of a commercial property has allowed the property to fall into disrepair.
Our IT experts David Allen It Solutions discuss the cloud and how to plan for your business data being transferred.
What has George Osborne got in store for us in next week's Emergency Budget? We have some predictions In association with Dodd & Co Accountants
In association with Dodd & Co Accountants
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.