Our Business of the Month for July is Baines Wilson. As well as giving an insight into turnover and growth plans, the firm identified its most influential Cumbrian business leader.
Cumbria County Council has issued an ominous warning that further cuts to its budget and staff are inevitable.
- Firm appoints new managing director
- Cumbrian economy continues to grow
- Business prosecuted in connection with zoo keeper killed by tiger
- Wife's tribute to 'amazing dad' who died on way home from gym
- Judgement day looms for Sellafield apprentices
- Women's fashion chain to open store in Carlisle
- Cumbrian businessman dies after suspected heart attack
Business Doctor Peter Fleming, tells us how to find the right answers to solve pressing business issues.
Aldi's latest Cumbrian supermarket is set to open its doors on Thursday.
While no two business acquisitions or disposals are exactly the same, there are certain stages of the acquisition/disposal process which are common to the vast majority of corporate transactions. In this article we look at some of those stages.
If not backed up correctly, data can very easily be lost, and often extremely hard to retrieve according to our IT experts, David Allen IT Solutions.
What has George Osborne got in store for us in next week's Emergency Budget? We have some predictions In association with Dodd & Co Accountants
In association with Dodd & Co Accountants
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.
BBC News business headlines
- Celebrity chef enters TV channel in CN Group Business Awards
- Direct Rail Services celebrates 20th anniversary as it continues to grow
- New premises for booming Carlisle business
- Cockermouth NatWest branch closes suddenly
- M-Sport's Ryan is engineering success story
- VIDEO: On track for Workington's new leisure centre (2 comments)
- Moorside nuclear reactor plans on show
- Firm plugs into £2m deal for Workington's new sports centre (2 comments)
- Continental market to visit Workington (1 comment)
- New beauty treatment rooms open at Cumbrian hotel
- Police investigating damage to Workington home during burglary
- New proposals to cut speed limits on Copeland roads
- Abnormal load due to cause delays for drivers
- Motorists warned about abnormal load
- Stately home was base for alleged drugs conspiracy - court
- Foodbank launches children's lunch packs
- Police release CCTV photo in relation to theft of alcohol in Carlisle
- Planners throw out north Cumbria solar park proposal
- Carlisle man set fire to house while wife and children inside
- Hair today....gone tomorrow