An extension to a windfarm off the Walney coast will create hundreds of new Cumbrian jobs, it was announced today.
- Digby Jones backs Premier Inn protesters
- Cumbria will remain Scotland's closest friend, Alex Salmond to tell Carlisle meeting (5 comments)
- New laws to fight ‘darker side of capitalism’
- Cumbrian guest house shortlisted for national award
- GSK looks to strengthen with multi-billion pound deal
- 92 homes on cards for Kangol site (2 comments)
- Hundreds sign Cumbrian parking charges petition within hours
THE future tenant of a major £2.9 million new office development being constructed on Westlakes Science & Technology Park has been confirmed as Jacobs.
- Miniature trees in Cumbria may help climate research
- Energy industry joins forces at conference
- Tax cuts great for small firms
- Cheaper fuel bills – thanks to mines (3 comments)
- Sellafield’s nine gold safety awards
- Trio of new board members joins lobby group
- Energy firm eyes north Cumbria for 119-acre solar park
Traders from across Cumbria are united in their objection to proposals to bring in parking charges in 11 key towns and cities.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.