Our May Business of the Month is Simplyco, who reveal 30 per cent growth plans and their most influential business leader in Cumbria.
Visitors attending the Kendal Festival of Food spend over £1.5 million in the area.
- £6m payout for Norbrook Laboratories
- 'Immensely talented' Cumbrian chef wows judges
- Armstrong Watson named best in country
- Furness Enterprise legacy to live on after Barrow council steps in (2 comments)
- Story firms forge fundraising links with Cumbrian hospices
- Carrs Billington buys Scottish firm
- Former Cumbrian factory to be sold for seven-figure sum
- Supermarket shoppers develop a taste for Millom pale ales
Welcome to the first article from in-Cumbria's Business Doctor, Peter Fleming. He looks into how Amazon's tiny average profit means you need to find new ways to compete.
SOUTH Lakes MP, Tim Farron, is urging businesses to take advantage of exporting opportunities.
In-Cumbria’s charity of the month specialise in ensuring that people receive the best of care for free.
Our legal experts, Baines Wilson talk us through the legalities of buying a premises for your business
Having the correct backup systems in place for your IT is essential to ensure the smooth running of your business according to our IT experts David Allen IT.
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.