This week's business of the week - Conference Business Agency - reveals the secret to its success, and what would help it grow further.
A guide designed to show which areas of Cumbria will receive superfast broadband has been slammed as ’woefully inadequate’ by South Lakes MP Tim Farron.
- South Cumbria told: make the most of superfast broadband
- Hayes Garden World boss jailed for lying
- Cumbrian firm on national education panel
- Business masterclasses to focus on crucial areas
- In-Cumbria set for Carlisle live report
- Digital expertise key for new director
- Kendal law firm plumps for experience
Connecting Cumbria has released a ‘final coverage guide’ that details which areas of the county are likely to receive superfast broadband. (4 comments)
AN ATTEMPT by a windfarm developer to overcome objections to its plan to build turbines near Hermitage Castle looks to have hit a brick wall.
- Barrow built sub to be refuelled after radiation leak discovered
- Green firm’s boss unveils bid to create jobs at base
- Sellafield to forge closer business links
- Landmark for Sellafield Ltd at world’s biggest open-air nuclear store
- Sellafield build ‘game changer’
- US invests in Cumbrian facility’s £1.3m expansion
- Cash blow for West Cumbria tourism (5 comments)
- £13m boost for NNL
Cumbria is home to the second friendliest business in the country.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.