A Cumbrian managing director says that his ‘baptism of fire’ during the recession has made his company stronger as it enters a golden age in its history.
Carlisle should use its inspiring surroundings to become the ‘San Francisco’ tech hub of Britain.
- The Harry Redfern pub bucking the trend in Carlisle
- Cumbrian museum to get £1.3m revamp
- Stobart Group’s latest £50m deal
- £3.6 million project launched
- Travel group’s investment to bring about more Cumbrian jobs
- Time set for iconic Barrow building demolition (1 comment)
- Beer boom for Cumbrian brewery pub
A Carlisle shop was put up for sale – without staff being informed. (17 comments)
Find out more about the software that allows you to manage more than 35 social media accounts at once.
Technology developed in Cumbria is being hailed as revolutionary and has been a 'vital' part of the Fukushima clean-up.
- NMP's Sellafield contract will be terminated
- Plea to keep power lines off ‘priceless’ landscape
- Innovus and Sellafield team up ahead of ‘golden period’ in Cumbrian business
- Millions invested in crowd-funded renewables scheme
- Cumbrian firm pulls off major coup
- Cash pledge for new Cumbrian nuclear power plant
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.