David McMillan ran away with the circus in 1961, aged just 15. He had no money and no possessions, but he was about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime.
Work is finally starting on the redevelopment of Carlisle Airport, bringing an end to decades of delays and false starts. (7 comments)
- National first for Carlisle company
- Cumbria's property price crisis at tipping point
- Milk contracts to come under scrutiny from lawyers
- £5.2m Ulverston flood defence work to start in 2015
- Cranstons benefits from polarisation of mainstream supermarkets
- Cumbrian business lauded as 'outstanding' operation
Wearable technology is the next big thing according to the experts at David Allen IT, who are on hand to answer your tech questions.
The fostercare agency Family Fostercare is expanding its presence in Carlisle.
There will be a new man in charge of Sellafield from next year.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.