Radio Cumbria programme probes banks mis-selling to small firms
Published at 09:11, Monday, 04 February 2013
Banks mis-selling to small businesses will be the focus of Radio Cumbria’s business programme tonight.
Money Talks with Julie Clayton on BBC Radio Cumbria will putting the issue under the spotlight and hearing what is being done by the Financial Services Authority.
The programme, broadcast from 6pm to 7pm, will also be asking how much young people know about looking after their finances.
Mandy Johnston from Carlisle Credit Union will be in the studio to talk about how young people are targeted for loans, store cards and credit when they turn 18.
Also in the studio will be Simon Bennett who owns Augill Castle, near Kirkby Stephen and sits on the board of Cumbria Tourism
The programme will also be reflecting on how last week's decision not to go ahead with investigations for a nuclear repository could affect the county's businesses.
Published by http://www.in-cumbria.com
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'