Market research, IT and ice-breaking on agenda for Carlisle business breakfast
Last updated at 08:22, Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Market research, ice-breaking and computer maintenance are the topics for the next Carlisle Business Breakfast Club .
The event is on December 7th at Tullie House and attendees will hear presentations from:
- Andrew Woods, of Wildwood: Market Research and Smarter Marketing, who will give an overview of how market research can be the key to success for businesses
- David Thornley, of David Thornley Consulting, will speak on Ten Crazy Ideas - Icebreakers that will get you noticed and remembered
- Mihai Anghel, of Angel Computers, will advise on how to “turbo-boost” a laptop or PC for the maximum performance
Along with the expert advice attendees will enjoy a continental breakfast at the event which is sponsored by Burnetts and will run from 8.30 to 10am.
Tickets cost £10 for Chamber members (£20 for non-members) and can be booked via email@example.com or phone 0845 226 0040.
First published at 08:16, Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Published by http://www.in-cumbria.com
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'