Browse the latest e-edition of our Energy Coast supplement
Last updated at 21:55, Monday, 18 February 2013
The latest Britiain's Energy Coast supplement has 40 pages packed with articles including: Morecambe Bay's offshore windfarm; a special report on links to the Far East and news businesses in west Cumbria. You can browse the an electronic edition here.
First published at 21:53, Monday, 18 February 2013
Published by http://www.in-cumbria.com
- Keep ownership until cash is in the bank
- Never underestimate the importance of lists
- Eight global markets already lined up for Lakes Gin
- Lakeland kitchenware predicting rapid growth
- Nuclear skills time bomb can be halted
- Sellafield ploughs £200k into local projects
- Should firms support Labour's minimum wage plans?
- Cumbrian businesses refute office space claims
- New Balance Cumbria is 'factory of the future'
- The £7 million semi-detached home in Carlisle?
- Carlisle Living Awards: winners revealed
- Movers and shakers in the Cumbrian business world
- Chef to hold masterclasses for food business start-ups
- Foreign visitors to Lake District on the rise
- Cumbrian village digs its own broadband network
- Story Homes submits plan for 190 houses in north Carlisle (46 comments)
- Record occupancy for Cumbria hotel