We spent 10 minutes discussing some of the top tech stories with Sean Wright, owner of Cumbria Tech Repair.
Plans to slash feed-in tariffs for solar schemes have prompted an angry reaction in Cumbria’s renewable energy sector.
Our IT experts David Allen IT Solutions explain how to access Microsoft Office on your Android device.
Our legal experts Baines Wilson discuss the risks and rewards of social media use for businesses.
Business Doctor Peter Fleming, tells us how to find the right answers to solve pressing business issues.
New owners will today take charge at a troubled auction mart plunged into administration amid claims of financial irregularities. (6 comments)
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Take a look at our exclusive supplement about the work The Edge has been doing providing training across Cumbria.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.
BBC News business headlines
- Carlisle beauty therapist in running for regional award
- Cumbrian phone app project set to create 50 jobs
- Stobart Air shortlisted for cash to set up services from Carlisle
- West Cumbrian hotel shortlisted as one of hospitality industry's best employers
- Nuclear power plant grid links to be opened to public scrutiny
- ‘Parking rethink needed to encourage shoppers into towns’
- Decades of work for Cumbrian experts at Fukushima
- Sainsbury's on look-out for small store sites across Cumbria
- Government must help boost apprenticeships, says Cumbrian MP
- Carlisle clothing company expands into bigger premises
- Future of Cumbrian care home still in doubt after damning report
- North Cumbrian landowner launches campaign to stop pylons going ahead
- Couple reveal plans to restore village pub to its former glory
- Man cleared of falsely imprisoning ex-girlfriend
- Drugs probe police appeal for help to find man
- Family's appeal for help to adapt house for disabled daughter
- Brothers are first people to swim entire length of River Eden
- Carlisle mum’s plea for people to join organ donor register
- Police found heroin at home of man with 56 previous drugs convictions
- Horrified owner speaks out after dogs poisoned on farm