David McMillan ran away with the circus in 1961, aged just 15. He had no money and no possessions, but he was about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime.
An eye-catching new campaign to promote Kendal is set to be launched next year.
- Hotel boss blackmailed over internet reviews
- Movers and shakers in Cumbrian business
- Power cut hits 3,500 Cumbrian properties
- The Apprentice: Episode 8 - the best tweets
- Opening date for new Carlisle supermarket revealed
- Year of success for Cumbria university's business interaction centre
- Sellafield pledges to change its ways
Wearable technology is the next big thing according to the experts at David Allen IT, who are on hand to answer your tech questions.
Work is finally starting on the redevelopment of Carlisle Airport, bringing an end to decades of delays and false starts. (32 comments)
A conference that features hundreds of the world's decommissioning leaders is set to double in size next year.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.