Stobart Group is almost certain to build a massive new depot in Carlisle – even if its overhaul of the city’s airport is grounded.
- Cumbriahour top tweets - council cuts
- Pirelli death inquest: Man climbed into steam oven during '90 second window'
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'
- MPs to investigate Sellafield inquiry evidence
- Cumbria in line for major investment
- Cumbria accountancy firm grows to meet demand
Sellafield's management has apologised to the taxpayer over failings on the nuclear site.
Tesco will start building its third Carlisle store in the new year. (21 comments)