In-Cumbria has teamed up with the experts from David Allen IT Solutions to launch our ‘Don’t trash your tech’ campaign, to help businesses recycle old tech into the Cumbrian community.
Lord Coe and TV presenter Helen Skelton have visited Sellafield to share their inspirational stories with workers at the plant.
The latest installment in the In-Cumbria insights series saw in-Cumbria speak to Brathay Trust chief executive Godfrey Owen. He revealed how the trust doesn't just work with young people but businesses round the globe.
Cumbria is becoming a hub for the latest cutting-edge renewable technology.
- Cumbria nuclear expert to lead team of specialists in Vienna
- Milestone represents seven years of safe working
- Green conference set for South Lakeland
- Cumbria power supply lines to receive £7m upgrade
- Sellafield and Chapelcross shorlisted to dismantle nuclear subs
- Firms line up to offer dream placements
- £3 million communications contract offered by NDA
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.