Nestle is back in profit after recording a £12.7m loss in 2012.
- Double jobs boost in Carlisle
- 'Cumbrian catering opportunities opening up' says expert
- Maryport firm SIS Pitches completes job in Copenhagen
- Sellafield chimney removal will take years
- Website gives South Cumbria firms chance to take on giants
- Top #cumbriahour tweets giving tips on learning
- Training experts offer tips on learning for #cumbriahour
In-Cumbria has grilled National Grid on plans to connect a proposed nuclear power station in West Cumbria and a number of offshore windfarms to the grid.
Iggesund is to meet with residents this week to expand on its wind turbine plans.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.