Cranston’s can expand in north Cumbria and open two or three more food halls without having to leave the region.
Story Homes has submitted plans for new homes on the edge of Carlisle which it says will create hundreds of jobs.
- Official opening for huge offshore windfarm today
- Best development award for Carlisle's Story Homes
- £120,000 investment in nuclear clean-up tech revealed
- Roman fertility god banned by Facebook
- Funniest Twitter responses to best ever Apprentice episode
- Firm uses Skype to help client in Ebola zone
- Over 2000 new businesses set up in Cumbria this year
- MPs press rail minister to invest in Furness line
In-Cumbria has teamed up with the experts from David Allen IT Solutions to launch our ‘Don’t trash your tech’ campaign, to help businesses recycle old tech into the Cumbrian community.
A FURNITURE store which has led the way by investing in renewable sources has started to reap the rewards of energy saving and better performance.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.