Experts needed to help awards scheme
Published at 16:31, Monday, 28 January 2013
BUSINESS experts can hone their skills by signing up as awards assessors.
The 2013 North of England Excellence Awards is looking for assessors familiar with the ideas of business improvement.
The awards are now in their 20th year and applicants can be from the private, public or voluntary sectors.
All assessors will receive specialist training and will be expected to commit to site visits to award applicants.
Their findings will then be used by a jury to help select winners.
For further details about entering the awards or becoming an assessor visit www.noee.co.uk or call Suzanne House on 01925 715242.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Stobart Group upbeat about latest results
- Companies lining up bids to run Carlisle TV station
- Survey results could mean Cumbrian coal revival
- Shortlist announced for CN Group business awards
- New TIS factory will boost Cumbrian manufacturing
- Council votes to back supermarket levy
- Ban for directors of Carlisle-based finance business
- How to use colour on your website
- Boss says poor rail service is stifling growth in South Cumbria
- Cumbrian catering equipment company sold
- Huge drop in number of employment tribunals
- New finance director at Story Homes
- Cumbrian houses less affordable than London homes
- Scotland wants to explore Solway for oil and gas
- Women bosses earning less then men
- Firms get say on Carlisle city centre vision
- Fracking protection for Lake District National Park unless 'exceptional circumstances' (1 comment)
- Brewery expands to meet demand
- First Moorside contract put out to tender