A conference that features hundreds of the world's decommissioning leaders is set to double in size next year.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.
ACTIONS speak louder than words – and I am pleased that we have recently seen spades go into the ground on a wide variety of Britain’s Energy Coast-backed projects, such as Albion Square in Whitehaven town centre and the Pillar House development on Westlakes Science and Technology Park.
You can read our Energy Coast supplement in e-edition format so you can see all the pages as they appeared in the printed product.
Read past editions of Energy Coast supplement in e-edition format.
WEST Cumbrian students have praised the new £7 million Britain’s Energy Coast Construction Skills Centre at its official opening.
A TOAD reserve, fertile farmland, hundreds of acres of forest and a scheduled ancient monument.
THE Allerdale Business Connections June meeting took a walk on the wild side with a visit to the Lake District Wildlife Park at Bassenthwaite.
A PIONEERING power hub beneath the sea is being developed by Siemens Subsea.
SELLAFIELD Ltd has had its approach to occupational safety and health recognised.
PRESTIGIOUS £108m energy project has helped to secure 400 direct jobs at Iggesund’s Workington paperboard mill and hundreds more in the wider Cumbria economy.
AFTER a year with their heads firmly in their books, these five apprentices are getting their first taste of working life at Centrica Energy’s Barrow Gas Terminals.
ELECTRIC cars caused a buzz at Whitehaven Festival thanks to car giant Nissan joining forces with Britain’s Energy Coast.
AT the launch of the West Cumbria Economic Blueprint in the summer of 2012, Britain’s Energy Coast outlined a potential £90 billion worth of investment in the local nuclear industry and billions more in Clean Technologies – over the next few decades.
WEST Cumbria is truly at the heart of the UK’s nuclear renaissance thanks to the National Nuclear Laboratory.
WHITEHAVEN’S award-winning harbourside visitor attraction is preparing for its busiest and potentially best-ever year with a blockbusting summer exhibition.
MOTHER nature could not blow Whitehaven’s harbourside festival out of the water.
THE countdown is on to West Cumbria’s biggest ever sporting event.
BBC News business headlines
- West Cumbrian distance learning firm opens Middle East office
- Year of success for Cumbria university's business interaction centre
- Gold medal for Brampton apprentice at national auto competition
- New hotel team is ready to push the business forward
- Scotland move for motorway services empire
- What is a grant of probate?
- Look ahead
- Herd instinct grips crowded ringside
- Andrew brings his skills and flair to the table
- Foreign growth secret to playground firm’s success
- Emergency crews called to crash on A66
- Council dismisses call-in bid for £11m leisure centre project
- Cumbrian girl, 5, 'amazing' after life-changing surgery
- 999 crews sent to Carlisle crash
- Carlisle builder accused of breaching restraining order
- Planning chief turns against Barrow housing plans
- 'High risk' missing Cumbrian teenager found safe and well
- Planning go-ahead for Cumbria council's new £10m HQ (19 comments)
- Police traffic warning ahead of Ulverston Dickensian Festival
- Salon robber jailed for more than seven years by Carlisle court