Man filmed himself performing sex acts on sleeping women
Last updated at 11:49, Saturday, 01 December 2012
A man who filmed himself performing sex acts on two sleeping women has been jailed.
Registered sex offender Antony Nichols, 56, from English Street, Longtown, admitted two charges of sexual assault.
He was today sentenced to five years three months in prison by judge Paul Batty QC at Carlisle Crown Court.
Nichols was also placed on the sex offenders register for an indefinite period.
First published at 12:06, Friday, 30 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'