Welcome to the in-cumbria guide to conference and meeting venues around Cumbria. Over the next few weeks we will be pulling together a directory of Cumbria's excellent range of venues for all your business needs - covering everything from facilities for a full blown conference to a meeting room for a few people.
All the first-class conference facilities you’d expect from a city centre location, but with some of the UK’s most picturesque surroundings in place of the crowded urban environment.
Carlisle Racecourse is a versatile and unique venue for all types of events, all year round. It offers a superb, flexible, purpose built conference and exhibition venue to accommodate conferencing, banqueting, exhibitions, weddings, Christmas parties, birthdays, christening celebrations, outdoor events and more.
Crosthwaite Conference Cente is located midway between Britains Energy Coast and the M6, in Keswick. The centre is a purpose built conference facility with three meetings rooms which can accommodate any type of meeting, conference or exhibition, Free car parking, WifI and a complete IT suite are available.
Freerange Workspace is based in an exceptional location in the heart of Carlisle city centre. Our meeting rooms provide a great vantage point on the hustle and bustle of Fisher Street and have the advantage of classical architecture with excellent light, high ceilings and decorative features.
Situated in the picturesque Lorton Valley with stunning views over the Cumbrian Fells the Hundith Hill is a beautiful Country House Hotel which provides first class conferencing facilities.
Tullie House is the perfect place to mix business meetings with pleasure. Set inits own grounds in the centre of Carlisle we offer a variety of rooms of differing sizes to accommodate your function from seminars to conferences to meetings, all complemented by our high quality catering.
Hallmark Hotel Carlisle is a four star hotel that could be the idea location for the your conference or business meeting as it is conveniently located adjacent to Carlisle railway station
BEST WESTERN Castle Green Hotel in Kendal is set in 14 acres of natural gardens and woodlands yet only five minutes from M6 and 10 minutes from The Lake District.
BBC News business headlines
- Deadline looming for Cumbrian firms to apply for growth cash
- Manufacturing is focus for Barrow meeting’s speakers
- Mutual confident on lending
- Cumbria firms given masterclass in building brand online
- Make a claim that will count
- Support makes process simple
- Plans to change parental leave welcomed by Cumbria businesses
- Boss of Cumbria car charge firm defends green schemes
- Farmers welcome review of charges scheme
- Over the moon with our turkey
- Cumbria police: ‘Stay safe while you start to spend again’
- Cumbria's golden generation of young entrepreneurs
- Cumbria hospital death rates still among highest
- Cumbria bid for £4.5m to ease bottlenecks
- 6,500 pilgrims descend on Carlisle to see Roman helmet
- Plans for giant turnines in Cumbria resubmitted as firm claims government got sums wrong
- Cumbria deputy police chief receives Queen's medal
- CCTV to cover Cumbria ‘overdue’
- Cumbrian father’s gratitude to stranger who sat with dying sonw that he wasn’t on his own’
- Barrow man furious after buying £450 Xbox One and receiving just a photo