Colin retires from firm
Published at 09:20, Thursday, 03 January 2013
THE investment-management firm Brewin Dolphin has announced the retirement of Colin Kendal, a consultant at its Penrith office.
Mr Kendal spent 33 years in manufacturing before taking his Financial Planning Certificate exams in 2000.
He worked in finance in south Cumbria for nine years covering shares, bonds, collectives, pensions and life insurance products, then joined Brewin Dolphin at the beginning of 2010.
Peter Martin, head of Brewin Dolphin Penrith, said: “We are sad to see Colin go and his expertise and knowledge will be missed.”
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'