Beauty spa opens at Cumbrian tourist attraction
Last updated at 18:33, Thursday, 15 November 2012
A beauty spa has opened at a visitor attraction.
ICON Spa, an established Brampton business, has expanded into Rheged, near Penrith.
Owner Marie O’Neil says she’s delighted to have branched out – a move she says is already proving successful.
She said: “The feedback so far has been great. Since the spa has opened, it has gone from strength to strength. Local people have really supported us.”
Marie launched ICON in 2003 in Carlisle and it moved to Brampton in 2008.
Three staff are working at the Rheged outlet, which will be showcased at a retail evening and open evening on November 21.
First published at 13:42, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'