Beauty spa opens at Cumbrian tourist attraction
Last updated at 18:33, Thursday, 15 November 2012
A beauty spa has opened at a visitor attraction.
ICON Spa, an established Brampton business, has expanded into Rheged, near Penrith.
Owner Marie O’Neil says she’s delighted to have branched out – a move she says is already proving successful.
She said: “The feedback so far has been great. Since the spa has opened, it has gone from strength to strength. Local people have really supported us.”
Marie launched ICON in 2003 in Carlisle and it moved to Brampton in 2008.
Three staff are working at the Rheged outlet, which will be showcased at a retail evening and open evening on November 21.
First published at 13:42, Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
- Carlisle Living Awards: winners revealed
- Movers and shakers in the Cumbrian business world
- Chef to hold masterclasses for food business start-ups
- Foreign visitors to Lake District on the rise
- Cumbrian village digs its own broadband network
- Story Homes submits plan for 190 houses in north Carlisle (44 comments)
- Record occupancy for Cumbria hotel
- New map shows details of proposed power lines route across Cumbria (8 comments)
- SMEs lose out in council spending
- Stobart Group upbeat about latest results