Barrow drivers involved in A590 crash
Last updated at 17:20, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
TWO Barrow drivers were involved in a crash on the A590 near Ulverston this afternoon, partially blocking it to motorists.
A 46-year-old woman from Barrow, driving a Ford Ka, and a 78-year-old man from Barrow, driving a Lexus IS220D were involved in the crash around 4.20pm.
The cars collided on the A590, in Swarthmoor, near the Miners Arms pub.
Neither driver is thought to have been injured.
Ambulance services were called to the scene but neither driver has been taken to hospital.
Drivers were being warned of delays in the area.
First published at 17:00, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
glad to hear everyone is okay. There were a lot of sirens.
Make your comment
- Double jobs boost in Carlisle
- Sellafield chimney removal will take years
- FSB outlines opposition to parking fees
- Cumbria’s £3bn grid connection: everything you need to know
- Training experts offer tips on learning for #cumbriahour
- Lake District whisky goes on sale at Harvey Nicks
- £1million ploughed into Cumbrian travel project
- Cumbria's top tweeters give their social media tips
- Blencathra has been sold
- £27m Government deal to create 2,000 jobs
- Warning over 'Hollywood-style' cyber attack
- Cumbrian businesses need to 'control voice in their head'
- Jobs lost as cash firm closes Cumbrian branches
- Innovation earns award for director
- Carr’s Milling to pay higher shareholder dividend
- Foreign investment boosts Cumbrian jobs
- Story Homes manager wins Building Excellence award
- Demolition of Sellafield's Cold War tower to begin