Barrow drivers involved in A590 crash
Last updated at 17:20, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
TWO Barrow drivers were involved in a crash on the A590 near Ulverston this afternoon, partially blocking it to motorists.
A 46-year-old woman from Barrow, driving a Ford Ka, and a 78-year-old man from Barrow, driving a Lexus IS220D were involved in the crash around 4.20pm.
The cars collided on the A590, in Swarthmoor, near the Miners Arms pub.
Neither driver is thought to have been injured.
Ambulance services were called to the scene but neither driver has been taken to hospital.
Drivers were being warned of delays in the area.
First published at 17:00, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
glad to hear everyone is okay. There were a lot of sirens.
Make your comment
- Cumbrian digital artist working with Disney
- £300m available to businesses in Cumbria
- Film crew gets behind the scenes access to Sellafield for documentary
- Plans revealed for Kendal business hub
- Cumbrian consultancy taken over by national firm
- Cumbrian firms want to stay in European Union
- How to get £3,000 broadband grants for your business
- Cumbrian journalist tells senators FIFA are "low-lifes"
- Living Wage plans will hit tourism and voluntary sectors
- Success sparks recruitment boost at Energy firm
- Plans revealed for new Cumbrian power lines
- New non-executive director for Penrith Farmers' and Kidd's
- Sealy owner returns to profit as sales rise
- 'Fantastic' feedback over Moorside nuclear power station plans - NuGen
- John Lewis still in talks over proposed closure of Carlisle depot
- Discount chain Lidl to open bigger store in Carlisle
- Time running out to enter CN Group Business Awards
- New people wanted for Cumbria's LEP board