Barrow drivers involved in A590 crash
Last updated at 17:20, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
TWO Barrow drivers were involved in a crash on the A590 near Ulverston this afternoon, partially blocking it to motorists.
A 46-year-old woman from Barrow, driving a Ford Ka, and a 78-year-old man from Barrow, driving a Lexus IS220D were involved in the crash around 4.20pm.
The cars collided on the A590, in Swarthmoor, near the Miners Arms pub.
Neither driver is thought to have been injured.
Ambulance services were called to the scene but neither driver has been taken to hospital.
Drivers were being warned of delays in the area.
First published at 17:00, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
glad to hear everyone is okay. There were a lot of sirens.
Make your comment
- Cranstons win five golds in national awards
- MP calls for business rate cut
- Sentamu opens new business interaction centre
- Lamont Pridmore named as best in UK
- National Nuclear Laboratory wins major Dounreay contract
- South Lakeland economic boost plan
- Nearly 100 firms to take part in Growth Hub exhibition
- Latest In-Cumbria Newsletter
- NMP WILL clean-up Sellafield for next five years
- Vote for Carlisle's best Christmas shop window
- Top award for caravan site near Carlisle
- New Barrow media hub set to offer expert help to businesses
- Carlisle's business rates prevent us opening permanent shop, says baker
- Sellafield bosses grilled by MPs
- Deadline looming for Cumbrian firms to apply for growth cash
- Manufacturing is focus for Barrow meeting’s speakers