Barrow drivers involved in A590 crash
Last updated at 17:20, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
TWO Barrow drivers were involved in a crash on the A590 near Ulverston this afternoon, partially blocking it to motorists.
A 46-year-old woman from Barrow, driving a Ford Ka, and a 78-year-old man from Barrow, driving a Lexus IS220D were involved in the crash around 4.20pm.
The cars collided on the A590, in Swarthmoor, near the Miners Arms pub.
Neither driver is thought to have been injured.
Ambulance services were called to the scene but neither driver has been taken to hospital.
Drivers were being warned of delays in the area.
First published at 17:00, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
glad to hear everyone is okay. There were a lot of sirens.
Make your comment
- UPDATE: Russell Brand responds to Barrow MP’s invite to Trident showdown (13 comments)
- Ulverston to get £5m investment
- £21m cash injection to boost Cumbrian economy
- Cumbria Tourism reveals new promotion campaign
- Masterclass from World Cup legacy guru
- H&H buys Penrith surveyors
- Cumbrian innovation that could speed up Sellafield clean up
- Movers and shakers in Cumbrian business
- Russell Brand challenged to meet Barrow Trident workers
- BAE boss bullish about yard's future
- New jobs as Cumbrian firm builds device to harness wave power
- Skills gap not down to salary concerns
- Live computer hacking to feature at conference
- £16m cash injection for Lakeland
- David Cameron: 'Cumbria leading the way'
- New event will showcase cutting-edge robotics tech
- Leisure firm merger means big plans for Cumbria
- Eamonn Holmes and Sky News broadcasting live from Carlisle
- New managing director for Penrith-based PFK
- £3.5m grant for M-Sport after controversial plans approved (1 comment)
- New backer offers Carlisle United cash lifeline (13 comments)
- Barrow furniture store rolls out the red carpet for courageous little boy
- Fair chance for job hunters in Cumbria
- Bank agreement to help finance plans for Carlisle Airport
- Stobart signs £110m biomass deal
- Carlisle hotel manager joins city racecourse
- Story Contracting recruits 400th employee
- Cumbrian firm's £50,000 mail processing order