Barrow drivers involved in A590 crash
Last updated at 17:20, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
TWO Barrow drivers were involved in a crash on the A590 near Ulverston this afternoon, partially blocking it to motorists.
A 46-year-old woman from Barrow, driving a Ford Ka, and a 78-year-old man from Barrow, driving a Lexus IS220D were involved in the crash around 4.20pm.
The cars collided on the A590, in Swarthmoor, near the Miners Arms pub.
Neither driver is thought to have been injured.
Ambulance services were called to the scene but neither driver has been taken to hospital.
Drivers were being warned of delays in the area.
First published at 17:00, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
glad to hear everyone is okay. There were a lot of sirens.
Make your comment
- Engineering needs to be ‘sexier’ says Cumbrian MD
- Top tips: climbing the Google rankings
- Cumbria business blog
- CumbriaHour discusses the business tech of the future
- Cumbria bakers to compete in TV cooking contest (1 comment)
- Totalpost wins huge Home Office contract
- Dodd & Co salute staff with 155 years service
- Chancellor praises Carlisle in Commons - twice
- Cumbria firms welcome package to help high street trade
- Superfast broadband: Carlisle businesses get up to speed
- Small Business Saturday hailed as a 'big success'
- Carlisle security firm takes over west Cumbrian rival
- Cumbria food show organisers find recipe for success
- 51% stake in Carlisle's Eddie Stobart firm to be sold
- Profits up 50 per cent at Carlisle's H&H Group
- Business rates relief of £1,000 for small Cumbrian shops
- Nestle is most ‘ethical’ large food company
- Three new directors at Nuclear Decommissioning Authority