Barrow drivers involved in A590 crash
Last updated at 17:20, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
TWO Barrow drivers were involved in a crash on the A590 near Ulverston this afternoon, partially blocking it to motorists.
A 46-year-old woman from Barrow, driving a Ford Ka, and a 78-year-old man from Barrow, driving a Lexus IS220D were involved in the crash around 4.20pm.
The cars collided on the A590, in Swarthmoor, near the Miners Arms pub.
Neither driver is thought to have been injured.
Ambulance services were called to the scene but neither driver has been taken to hospital.
Drivers were being warned of delays in the area.
First published at 17:00, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
glad to hear everyone is okay. There were a lot of sirens.
Make your comment
- Campaigners lose battle to save St Bees School (19 comments)
- BBC turns spotlight on Cumbria
- Sale of Blencathra mountain to community group agreed
- Record profits posted for Carr's Group
- ‘Once in generation’ chance to question future MP
- Cumbrian firm Story completes £6.5m Hitachi contract
- Waste group spending £1.5m to get greener
- Vice chancellor's warning over Cumbria's skills gap time bomb
- Huge social media boost for Cumbrian tourist industry
- Firm's expansion hit by skills shortage
- Cutting-edge tech to transform seafarers’ lives
- The Budget at a glance
- Is the 2015 Budget good news for Cumbria?
- ‘Get ready to make most of £20bn opportunities’
- Tour of Britain routes through Cumbria revealed
- Digital high street workshops for Cumbrian retailers
- One in three Cumbrian pubs struggling to survive
- Top stores stocking Lakes Distillery whisky
- £5m plan to redevelop car park site in Carlisle set to create 50 jobs
- Strike ballot at Tata Steel over pension move
- Not in UK’s interest to stay in unreformed EU, says ex-CBI boss
- Bus firm Stagecoach increasing fares across Cumbria (37 comments)
- Record number of Cumbria start-ups last year